Payback













I have liked Brad Barnes for years, but it took this match for me to fall head over heels in love with him. Maybe it's the beard. Some wrestling fans don't like beards. I do. It depends on the beard, of course, and the wearer of the beard. Previously, Brad was an affable sort, conventionally handsome, though doomed against anyone with a week of wrestling training. With the beard, though, Brad is Hercules, hotter than I dreamed he ever could be.

Then, maybe it's the new kick-ass attitude that makes me love him. The way Brad punks the unfortunately named Johnny Jobber lifts my zipper. Wrestler4Hire details the plot line in the catalog description. Johnny shows up at Brad's place of employment - a wrestling ring, of course - demanding a bank payment 30 days overdue. Brad does the right thing under the circumstances. He knocks Jobber out, strips him of his suit (previously owned by a gorilla, apparently), and proceeds to own and humiliate the capitalist lackey, with no hesitation or remorse. Ultimately he more or less sells the stooge to Max Quivers.

Even a hint of heel potential in Brad Barnes can make me wet. He executes Jobber with such verve I can't help but fall for the guy in a big way. Had he actually wrestled Jobber, the match would have been hotter. He might have knocked him out with a rear naked choke or a stiff right to the jawline. Instead, he uses a chloromethane-soaked rag to put the collector to sleep - effectual, but I prefer the romance of mano a mano. Brad redeems the moment in the way he roughly manhandles Johnny with unexpected merriment. Oh, but what I wouldn't be willing to pay to have my nose pressed flat like Jobber's in the fourth shot above!


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more