The Good Fight












Aaron vs Matt (Fightroom)

Four years ago I gave this match four stars - four asterisks, actually. I didn't do GIFs back then, but I do them now, so here they are. There's not much new at Fightroom, which is too bad because I had great hopes for it. The UK-based promotion resembles companies like Krushco, Movimus, and, more recently, NHB Fights - perhaps NHB Fights most of all. In attitude and physique, the fighters at Fightroom resemble the models at Thunder's Arena. Fightroom's emphasis is submission wrestling, but with a frat-boy vibe.

Six-foot Aaron, in the heather-grey square-cuts, is 191 pounds of raw energy. He initiates a lot of the action, but five-eleven Matt, in deep blue, counters with force and a 11-pound weight advantage. Both men are quick on the mat, and while maintaining a sportsmanlike attitude, they hold back nothing. The great thing about big dudes like these two is they are hard to break, so they dare a lot more on the mat. Watching Aaron throw Matt off his feet - the two hitting the mat (and wall) with a boom - reminds me how much I love muscle-hunks who wrestle.

Visit Fightroom here.

Comments

  1. I really liked Fightroom's matches, too. I so wish they had kept producing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more