Head Over Heels












Armond Rizzo vs Leo Luckett, with Alex Costa, Catalog 24 - Below the Belt! (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

Despite hit-or-miss moments, this is a fun match with three wrestlers I like a lot, and some irresistible spots. Leo wrestled Armond back in 2017, who then went on to wrestle Costa five months later. Now Leo and Alex are a thing, apparently, as Leo and Armond square off a second time, which is the reason this match is so entertaining ... and sexy.

Truth be told, Leo could play hacky sack in those yellow trunks, and I'd slobber all over myself. The rhythmic thrusts of his midsection in the third GIF, though, are extra extra. That GIF, by the way, is by far my favorite of the eight. Luckett crushes Rizzo's neck between his meaty thighs while sucking in some boyfriend tongue from his passionate cornerman! This is the Gordon Merrick cover that never was.

Armond is a hot number, too, best remembered for getting butt-fucked through the ring ropes by Ethan Slade. Classically handsome with a brawny but compact physique, Armond throws a weak punch, but shines brightest when his hair is pulled. Almost designed to suffer, Rizzo is gorgeously hapless in this match, especially as hairy-chested Costa drags him kicking and thrashing off a prostrate Luckett.


Visit MuscleBoy here.



Comments

  1. Nice article! I downloaded this match (because I dig two-against-one scenes) but I wasn't sure if I would blog about it. There are those "hit-or-miss moments" you referenced, and not nearly enough double-teaming for my tastes. But your first GIF of the pre-match kiss inspired me so I think I will post a review later this week - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that GIF too. The camera angle is inspired - Leo and Alex flaunting their thing, and Armond left out and indignant. I look forward to your take on the match. I'll add this one thing: its Imperfections noted, it tickled a spot in my imagination so it is still growing on me.

      Delete
    2. Full vid? Also the other vid from these two?

      Delete
    3. https://muscleboywrestling.com/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more