Gaz






Krush vs Gaz, Gutpunch Grappling 2 (Krushco)

One-third of the way through Gutpunch Grappling 2, Krush and Gaz are tied 1 to 1. Two-thirds of the way through, they are tied 3 to 3. These two guys are perfectly matched in body, skills set, and orneriness. In the video's final third, the fight gains momentum and intensity, leaving us with eleven groaning submissions in all.

It's too soon to tell, but this may be my favorite Krushco release ever, with the kind of grinding, thrusting intensity that defines my wrestling fantasies. For those whose tastes never venture from the squared circle, I won't try to sell you on this contest--if it's not your thing, it's just not your thing, I guess--but for the life of me I can't see how the incessant wriggling body contact combined with brute force can fail to turn anybody on. 

Gaz is already booked as my fantasy man for the weekend. He's tough and sexy and strong. I appreciate his fearlessness against a legendary man-crusher like Krush. He gives as good as he takes and appears oblivious to the roving cameraman and the prospective audience, 100 percent focused on dismantling his opponent, both the man and the legend surrounding the man. And Gaz is a mere hair's breadth away from achieving legendary status of his own.







Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more