Vigilante












Johnny Moss versus Trent Seven, Loaded #13, 22 October 2016 (What Culture Pro Wrestling)

I have no right to complain about the state of wrestling today. All right, so I'm not fond of WWE on the whole. Still, I'm alive at a time when I can access wild and woolly matches like Johnny Moss vs Trent Seven any time night or day for free on YouTube. Past and present wrestling history is at my fingertips. And as a gay man who gets his rocks off on wrestling, I know of more gay underground sites than I have fingers, all busting their butts to figure out which holds nudge my prostate and loosen my wallet's grip on my debit card. And I'll tell you what: if five-eleven two-twenty Johnny Moss (the one with a crewcut) were an attraction at Disneyland, I'd spend all my E-tickets to ride that big sunburnt fireplug all night long!

The match is a riot to watch - and there's nothing phony about those welts. As I observed recently, some bodies are built for body slams and two-counts, and Johnny and Trent (5'11", 216#, a damn near perfect match to Moss) have those bodies. But, damn, it's Johnny who gets me wet. The man is volcanic with mounds of muscle peaking atop muscle and a temper like a crocodile's. I just want to lube that bad boy up and chase him all over the farm with a steel chair.

Visit the WCPW channel at YouTube here and the Johnny Moss School of Wrestling here.


Comments

  1. I am not a big Trent Seven fan, but: https://youtu.be/_-fPsOnESrk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dale. I enjoyed the match you recommended.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more