Sabian Style
Kip Sabian vs Dexter, Sci Fight Series - 29 July 2017, Harwich (The Wrestling League)
Though he's been a pro wrestler since 2010, 25-year-old Kip Sabian's new to me. I like his look and his heel style, which I'd describe as a mix of Roderick Strong and Brent Corrigan, with a leesy aftertaste of Paul London. The 5'11" 180-pounder is a vain, flirty, spoiled rotten pretty boy who throws tantrums, avoids fair and straightforward confrontations with rivals , and cheats very much like Strong, whose contemptuous disrespect of fans, refs, and opponents is legendary.
For example, watch as Kip launches a snot rocket at Dexter at the end of the first GIF below. Nasty! On one hand, he's the type of bad ass I want to see ripped apart by a strong, no-nonsense babyface. On the other, I have a strong inclination to root for him, too. (Regular visitors to the blog know by now that cognitive dissonance is essential to my libido.)
Sabian earns the sobriquets "SuperBad" and "Handsome Hustler" with every ring performance, as the GIFs below amply display. He's also super-hot, in both senses of sexy-hot stud muffin and provoker of fan heat. He's one of those heels it's easy to believe actually hold their opponents in disdain in real life. He teases the sexual heat underlying his matches too. Don't think I didn't notice Kip's pelvic thrust to Dexter's head in the fifth GIF, despite the video's sudden switch to a long shot and the banishment of the provocative gesture to the dark extreme-right corner of the frame.
Visit The Wrestling League here on Facebook.

















Comments
Post a Comment