The Jewish Cannon Meets No Fun Dunne













Damian Dunne vs David Starr, Midlands Assemble - 24 June 2017 (Wrestle Midlands)

What a match! Two of the meanest, toughest heels in the business and two of my favorites collide in this early summer show in Rowley Regis. The cross-Atlantic brawl features Starr (USA) and Dunne (UK), mirroring each other's tactics and creating a boom-kaboom rhythm that lasts through the 22-minute contest. 

The hairy Yank, the larger of the two at 5'11" 211#, wants to slug it out, while the baby-smooth Brit, 5'8", 163#, favors the superkick. Body slams, flying body presses, and innumerable two-counts keep the action as thrusty and touchy as I could ask for. My fantasy self would trade places with either of these guys at any point in the fight.

Heel vs heel has never let me down, and Dunne vs Starr is one of the best I've seen. My one and only complaint is the cuts to long shots, sometimes right at the moment when I'd prefer to witness the action as closely as possible. I didn't bother making GIFs of some stunning moves because they occur when the camera's situated in the nosebleed seats. Still, enough of the ruckus is so close I can almost smell the sweat, enough to make this video a must-see for anybody (and you know who you are) who share my kinks.


Visit Wrestle Midlands here on Facebook



Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more