Sean Legacy





Sean Legacy, 6' 205#, looks like standard issue Southern pro wrestler - thickset, smooth, with well defined pecs and biceps and a butt than can take a hard landing - all good things, as far as I'm concerned. To my knowledge, he has no social media presence, but his matches for the past year show up on YouTube. Based on what I've seen, he is wrestling up a storm at Southern Legacy Wrestling in Alabama, He's a naturally dynamic presence in the ring, so I expect we'll be hearing more about him soon. He's aiming high, overreaching, some might say, expressing the noisy ambition of a promising young heel, his eyes on the Southern Legacy heavyweight championship. In the GIFs below we see him taking a crack at the current champ, Steven Michaels, 6' 230#, who gives the upstart a right rough time. I think this match took place in March. You can watch the whole thing here on YouTube.












Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more