Vacay



I'm flying to Florida this afternoon because Pete in Orlando invited me to hang with him for a few days and take in some wrestling shows in the Sunshine State. Pete is a photographer. His ringside views of live shows amaze me, speaking as one who has tried many times to get good action shots of matches I've attended. Pete's best work captures not just the action but the essence of wrestlers' characters, as well as the beauty of their bodies. 

Here is some of his work from recent area events. A few of these guys - Ricochet, Adam Cole, and Jaxson Ryker (NC native, formerly Gunner*) - I have seen live elsewhere and would love to see them again, if possible. If I'm lucky, I'll get to see some of these other athletes and entertainers live and in person, too. 


Adam Cole on Ethan Carter III (EC3) 

Buddy Murphy and Ricochet


Ricochet

Marcel Barthel

Fabian Aichner

Jaxson Ryker vs EC3

Tracer X 

Austin Theory vs Darby Allin




Comments

  1. Have a great vacation!
    (...and gotta say I did not know that "Gunnar" had changed his moniker ... or did "wwe" change it for him?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more