Double Teamed













Two big guys picking on a littler guy is not my thing, but the wrestlers make this video irresistible. Nux, of course, is something of an obsession of mine, but my respect for Baynard and Thorn also would have convinced me to buy the 20-minute download, Nux or no Nux - but Nux especially, definitely. The setup is so simple it requires no explanation but the simple description: W4H  throws Christian in with lions Baynard and Nux. Massive muscle beatdown ensues. It's kind of a sequel to  Nux vs Thorn. It is as cruel and beautiful as I expected it to be. I wouldn't call it a must-see, but personally I'm glad I saw it. It's not for Nux fans only, but I'm a Nux fan and all I can say about the muscle on exhibit here is Wow.



“Beauty is desired in order that it may be befouled; not for its own sake, but for the joy brought by the certainty of profaning it.”  - Georges Bataille, Erotism (1957)


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more