Coming Soon












Kelly King vs Toney Rico, Big Boy Battles 1 (BG East)

The new BG East catalog (130) promises loads of stuff worth shooting a load over, but the one I am most HOTLY anticipating is the latest from Kelly King. The Texan takes on Toney Rico in the launch of a new series, whose title alone - the predictably alliterative Big Boy Battles - looks like dollar signs from where I'm sitting. I haven't seen the battle yet, but the stills posted on the Arena@BGEast (see above) are mouthwatering, with King in good form - heel-wise and body-wise - in a ring match. 

King started as a pro wrestler in 2011, under another name. He's mostly worked the indie circuits, though for eight months (2015-2016) he appeared in matches for WWE NXT. I'm fairly sure he's still wrestling pro in Florida, but the last match I see him listed for was a year ago. At BGE, he took on Kirk Donahue in a beautifully brutal squash match in March of this year. In addition to King, I'm also excited to see Exavier and Van Skyler in action again, Exavier in the ring and Skyler in the mat room in Matmen 27


Visit BG East here and join TheArena@BGEast here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more