Going At It













Ace Owens vs Cam Zagucci, Pros Up-Close (Wrestler4Hire)

Cam and Ace are manga-cute, the quintessence of babyface winsomeness, and they could be cousins if not blood brothers. The venerable Dr. L recommended the match to me. (It was back in October. What a slacker I am!) Ace (in red trunks) has fascinated me for going on three years. Against Zagucci (in blue trunks), he is especially feisty, though ultimately the match's tone is sportsmanlike and, despite significant setbacks, friendly.

W4H's catalog description describes the story arc succinctly:


In private correspondence, Dr. L had plenty to say about this match, but his most pointed observation was 

For me, the best part is the impossible-to-ignore presence of Owens's impressive bulge. He's never put it on display like this before, or at least not that I've noticed. A shot of his shining body leaning back on Zagucci's body while he shoots a double bicep pose may supposedly be about his biceps, but, trust me, it's not.

You think? How often are Ace's limbs not spread out like a starfish?

Here's the specific shot in question (I think):


I can't argue with the good doctor's diagnosis. But I would say there's also much to be said for the lovely protuberance in this somewhat blurred shot, a mere second or two earlier:



Visit Wrestler4Hire here.


Comments

  1. More Cam Zagucci - hot pro wrestler. Like to climb in the ring with him for a no time limit bout.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more