Big Bad Rolf












Rolf Fulton vs Kip Sorell, Demolition 25 (BG East)

The Catalog 133 description for this match suggests - rightly, I think - that pretty-boy Kip may be too pretty for his own good. A runner-up for Top Babyface of 2018, he reminds me of South Philly dreamboats Frankie Avalon and Fabian, but cuter.  Kip looks downright cherubic, maybe a little too squeaky clean for wrestling, but something draws him to the squared circle, and God bless him for that.

My personal preference is for Rolf, who has sex appeal without a Disney-prince profile. He towers over Kip, but he's actually five pounds lighter, if we trust the online stats. He also likes to hurt people, and I can't count high enough to say how many hotness points that vicious amusement earns him. For starters, he knees Sorell in the nuts, punches him in the gut, and loops one arm then both arms around the top rope for unobstructed access to the little prince's torso - towards which he has only brutal intentions.

Kip bounds back from these abuses with a bit more color in his cheeks and a bit livelier than you might expect, considering the circumstances, but Rolf denies him even a second's reprieve before drumming him with more blows. There's no end to the damage Fulton inflicts upon the babyface. Ear pulling, trunk tugging, hair yanking, eye poking,  nostril hooking, these aren't a third of the torments he afflicts Kip with. Halfway through the 24-minute match, Fulton's shoulders gleam with sweat, sweat acquired through his steady bombardment of Sorell's sore-as-hell body.

Rolf comes off as a classic schoolyard bully type. For him wrestling is a king-of-the-hill contest. I wish he wouldn't be in such a hurry about it. I wish he would invest more time and attention into the brutalization of Kip, indulge himself in his victim's involuntary spasms and whimpers. I don't mean to tell the man how to do his job - he is, in fact, splendid in every respect - but, if I were him, with Kip Sorell quivering in my clutches, I'd be in no hurry to let go, and you couldn't wipe the smile off my boner.


Visit BG East here.



Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more