Just Keep Giving Me Young Boys to Savage





Cara Noir vs Connor Mills, 16 December 2018, London (Head Drop)

Yesterday the exotic and gymnastic Cara Noir posted this on Twitter:

Did I just hear someone say my match with @fsmills at the fabulous HeadDrop should be nominated for match of the year and it's up on youtube for your viewing pleasure? Oh me oh my, I couldn't possibly comment. Just keep giving me young boys to savage ... you know I love it

The match is impressive, what I can see of it. The venue is dark so I miss most of the out-of-ring fighting, and the viewpoint of the camera is limited, but Cara and Connor make for a killer show that bridges ballet and back-alley brawl, as well as m/m-eroticism, which suggests that the gulf between gay underground and indie scene may be closing. In fact, Cara Noir dares more than many wrestlers on gay-targeting wrestling sites would even consider.

The match is UK-style two-out-of-three falls, which was once common in the US, too. It lasts 30 minutes, not a minute of it wasted. Cara Noir, 6', 198#, is both spectacular and sinister, and with every new video of his I see, I become more of a Black Swan fan. Here again his desire to destroy his 6'1", 180# opponent is indistinguishable from his desire to lick, to kiss, possibly to fuck him. The sensuality of his performance style is a monstrously gorgeous hybrid of Matthew Bourne and Abdullah the Butcher.

The 2018 show was a project of London-based wrestling photographer Rob Brazier, whose remarkable work has been featured on this blog. (See more of Brazier's work here.)











Visit The Head Drop's Facebook home here.

Comments

  1. I love Cara Noir! We need more wrestlers with his innovative style and wrestling abilities. I'll take an androgynous wrestler with a sensuous edge over an uber-masculine meathead any day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more