Duncan vs Trelisse













Braden Trelisse vs Shawn Duncan (Movimus Wrestling)

I'm totally smitten by Braden Trelisse. I love his stocky muscularity. I love his straitlaced Book of Mormon handsomeness. More than anything I love his fight - and Shawn Duncan (another obsession of mine) brings up Trelisse's best fight yet in terms of drama and combativeness.

Braden and Shawn are beautifully paired here. Both are thrillingly athletic and competitive wrestlers. Both pack a lot of sex appeal. Yet except for their trunks' propensity for riding up the butt cheeks (surely the sign of a world-class tush), they are worlds apart from each other. Their strong contrasts are what make them fun to watch on the mat.

Like all of Trelisse's matches so far, the battle is neck and neck the whole way. All three of his matches have left me craving a rematch, the sooner the better. True to his usual style, Duncan is charismatic and vibrantly expressive. Duncan's gift is his ability to make authentic submission wrestling as dramatic and erotic as the staged stuff I see elsewhere (a lot of it featuring Duncan).

While lacking Duncan's flair for drama, Trelisse is an immense joy to watch. He's totally in the moment every second of the way, and his attention to his opponent's body is almost superhuman. All his fights have been friendly, yet there's a ferocity to them as well, and I suspect that Braden's strong competitive streak accounts for more than half of that fierceness.

In just three releases, Trelisse is proving to be a dependable performer. Each contest has left me hungry for another, and so far I have been thrilled with his output - and with Movimus's vigorous investment in his talents and drive.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more