Rock Hard Revisited
Josh Steel vs Alex Waters, Give It & Take It (Rock Hard Wrestling)
I know this match was released six years ago. I even reviewed it back then. It pales next to most of the underground wrestling matches I have written about. However, what it lacks as wrestling, it makes up for in the pairing of these two ultra bad boys, Alex and Josh, two highly charismatic muscle punks who make my mouth water.
Josh dominates for most of the video's 32 minutes, a chunk of which is wasted on an arm wrestling challenge. The action is somewhat stilted, yet Alex is mesmerizing as the sadistic heel who can hardly contain his joy in hurting others, and Josh was sexiest when he was arrogant and when he was receiving his well-earned punishment. Both were as handsome and nasty heels as underground wrestling has ever seen.
For me this match pops in the second half when Josh has crossed the line and Alex clearly enjoys dishing out payback all over Josh's pale and slender body. The drubbing Alex gives to Steel has moments that send shivers up my spine. Josh agonizes beautifully. Alex can't hide the joy he feels in hurting him. But, no, I wouldn't call this a great match - just a sporadically hot match that still works for me. I get all squirmy just thinking about these two men in the ring together.
Visit Rock Hard Wrestling here.












I wish Josh was still wrestling. The guy not only looked good, but it also looked like he knew how to wrestle (especially in his Movimus matches).
ReplyDelete