Bossy Bottom Energy in Hessdorf





Team Turbulence (Tommy Tornado and Tommy Torpedo) vs Balian Bull and Nathan Wolf, NEW No Regrets (New European Championship Wrestling)

You probably saw them earlier this year on Beefcakes of Wrestling (and here, and incidentally in Bruno's subsequent posts). Or you read about them a bit later on Wrestling Arsenal (and here). They're new to me, and frankly I doubt Tommy Tornado and Tommy Torpedo were designed as gay gimmicks, but those names! Not to mention those thighs and those asses!

The two seconds of Tornado using his powerful yet cuddly body to trap his opponent against the ring corner (the second GIF below) is enough to inspire a swarm of gay wrestling fantasies, but I need to put a check on my tendency to confuse gay fantasy with reality. If Tornado and Torpedo, especially Tornado, were in fact gay, that would be too ... lucky.

Both Torpedo (6', 200#) and Tornado (6'1", 198#) hail from Austria. Together they are Team Turbulence. They have been the NEW World Tag Team Champions twice, most recently holding the belts for just over four months. They also hold or have held the German Wrestling Promotion and the UK Wrestling Alliance titles. It's the NEW title they are defending here against Nathan Wolf (beard) and Balian Bull (orange and silver tights).

Bull is worthy of joining Turbulence. (Perhaps as Tommy Torrent?) He keeps his thighs covered in tights, but that ass is fun to watch. More importantly, like the Tommies, he's a tricky and acrobatic high flyer. He and Wolf cause the Austrians plenty of trouble. After this match, though, neither side will be interested in hitching up with each other for a long while.

This is not what I think of when I think of wrestling, but the eye candy is irresistible.















Visit NEW European Championship Wrestling here.

Comments

  1. Thanks for covering Team Turbulence -- I love the look of those guys even though their style isn't my idea of wrestling either and I can't understand the commentary describing their body-oddies. In fact, I was thinking of blogging about their match against Bull & Wolf but you've beaten me to the punch. I actually would've captured the exact same animations as you did -- the big double-booted stomp, the entrapment in the corner, the two Tommies suffering out on the floor together, etc. I might've focused more on the Tommies-in-Peril though, it's kind of my thing, but your write-up is great as usual. By the way, feel free to confuse gay fantasy with reality when watching pro wrestling -- I do it all the time.

    I've actually covered Team Turbulence twice on the Wrestling Arsenal blog -- the Wunderkinder article from Feb '19 http://www.wrestlingarsenal.net/wordpress/?p=34133 and the Four Big Sticks article from March http://www.wrestlingarsenal.net/wordpress/?p=34242.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I revised the post to include links to your marvelous articles. And I would love to read your take on the Tommies in peril, so please publish your commentary on this match. Sorry about the oversight. I love your blog. I just don't get out that much anymore.

      Delete
    2. I tend to agree.....the more dudes that write about Team Turbulence, the happier we'll all be!! LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more