Peaks for the Freaks












Brian Cage vs Kasee, The Return of Cage (UnderGround Wrestler)

Not so much a wrestling match as a public spanking, Cage vs Kasee should satisfy fans of both wrestlers. That Cage is doing custom videos again is fantastic news, and that he shatters rookie-du-jour Kasee is a sweet indulgence even if no surprise at all. I also caught wind of a possible followup to this match, though I'm not sure how much more punishment Kasee can take or whether I would bet on him, charming and able-bodied though he may be, to repay Cage for the ruination he suffers here.

Cage is so built these days that he is more boulder than grappler, more's the pity for young Kasee, who is overwhelmed at first sight of the man.  "Holy shit!" he exclaims, no doubt in all sincerity. "Who did you eat before you came here?" Cage basks in the kid's awe and seeming admiration, but whatever rapport the two might have had dissolves when Kasee starts talking smack: "Let's be honest here, big  guy. Are you smart? Do you honestly think you can actually catch me?" Cage is smart enough to call bullshit, informing the popular recruit that speed and intelligence are two different things. Kasee then mocks Cage's bulk and brawn by clomping around like Robbie the Robot. Judgment falls hard and quickly on the "Ken doll," as the images above illustrate.

I prefer a fair and even wrestling contest to a one-sided demolition like this, but I see where others would disagree. I can't think of anyone in underground wrestling who can match Brian in bulk and strength, but it would be awesome to see him break a sweat against somebody his own size. If Kasee were as smart as he thinks he is, he would offer to be Cage's heel manager. The story could culminate in a "creature turns" angle as Cage, fed up with being the bad guy, turns on his manager and crushes the evil twerp - but this match already tells that story in condensed form, I guess, jumping right to the catastrophic conclusion.

Visit UnderGround Wrestler here.

Comments

  1. Totally agree, Ringside.... A fan of both guys, but throwing hot Kasee (who is eXXXtra hot when he gets to be the aggressor and display his gymnastic skills) to these giant wolves repeatedly lately is not so fun to watch. As you said, a more evenly-matched (in size, skill, and looks) would be more entertaining. How about the Mountain vs Cage? Kasee vs one of the hot-bodied young 'uns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to see Brian Cage get dominated and sleepered by a smaller wrestler like Kasee. Hopefully Underground Wrestler will make some videos like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't buy anything from this site. It's just too shady. Between the homophobic allegations and getting lots of coverage when Marco announced he was retiring from wrestling and removing all of his videos on May 1 (he never did), I just feel like it's not something worth supporting. I'd really like to get your thoughts on the fake retirement announcement.

    I did enjoy your write-up and that domination matches have a place, but would prefer guys are a lot closer in size. This one is just too easy to predict.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand your concerns and sympathize. This blog was never intended as a source of insider information. My passion is for the fantasy, more particularly MY fantasy. That there is a level of kayfabe or carny con artistry or out and out lying that permeates the underground wrestling business - with some exceptions - I have come to tolerate and even expect. I can’t even count the number of promises and scoops I’ve received over the last decade that came to nothing. Yet there are good and dependable people in the business; I have just learned not to put much stock in what people tell me except as grist for drama and fantasy. To the extent I may have misled you, I apologize.

      Delete
    2. I'm a fan of the site and very much appreciate your passion and the fact it's your view. It gives people with equal passion, such as myself, a forum to engage. I still remember starting with BG East and finding Cyber Fights. Then others like Thunders, Rock Hard Wrestling, and more recently Wrestler for Hire, UCW, Muscleboy and 88W. Your site, as well as a few others, have opened the door to so many things and it's awesome. I just want to keep away from those sites which don't have the good or dependable people; are homophobic; or are ripping off/mimicking other sites. I read on the Cave the guest blogs by Cameron and Rocco. The difference between Cameron/Rocco and Marco just seems pretty big. Cameron Matthews (Wrestler4Hire) and Rocco Russo (Muscleboy) are unique in their passion and creativity. I'd add UCW (title and champion), Thunders (new talent) and 88W (excellent production quality/storylines) to that mix, too. Underground seems to just take wrestlers and story lines from their sites.

      In no way do I think you've misled anyone. To the contrary, I feel misled by Underground Wrestler. I feel like this site doesn't reflect what I'm getting from the other sites. This why I was curious on your view of Underground Wrestler and Marco. Keep up the great work!

      Delete
    3. I can totally relate to "Anonymous'" history of becoming a huge fan of our underground wrestling. I would have so much free time if I weren't such a fan, and so appreciative of the companies and the wrestlers who provide so much entertainment and fantasy. Most of them, when we get to see them in chats, etc., seem like cool guys. I gotta say that Underground has provided some pretty creative scenarios that entertain, and some original situations and moves in its matches. I give a lot of credit to young Marco for diving into entrepreneurship and starting his own company. Though he did seem to dominate every match he was in, I can't say I wouldn't want to do the same if I owned my own company! :) I've never detected any serious homophobia in UGW matches. In fact, I was proud of Marco for participating in the Sin City Games this year, and posting his matches.

      Delete
  4. Cage has an awesome body, and I am a big fan of big vs. small matches. But just ONCE, I would love to see Cage use a headscissors hold! I mean if you are going to perform on a homoerotic website, give us something to drool over ....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more