Pistol
The other day, when I compared an NHB-Battle match to a restful fireplace, I wasn't thinking of Lance Jeffers, who brings a different kind of fire to the wrestling mat. I had, in fact, forgotten how ballsy the guy is until, aching with nostalgia (old mannish of me, I know), I downloaded my favorite matches of his. In them, Jeffers often looks like he's being photographed in fast motion: his attacks are literally launched like rockets or torpedoes. At times he goads his opponents - with a body jab, some hair ruffling, a kick - to ramp the fight up to the nth degree of aggression. The enraged antagonist fights back blindly and contributes to his own defeat by exhausting himself in the process. The final clenches are often slow, nearly motionless grinds in which Jeffers, like a predatory animal, exacts his opponent's surrender.
Wiry Lance not only rushed his opponents but, when he caught them, he clamped on tight as a tick. His boldness and macho self-assurance made him sexy as fuck, and he often mounted their bodies in a highly suggestive manner. He seemed to especially enjoy taking on guys who were somewhat taller and heavier than himself. Swage, Patrick Donovan, and Axel were my favorites. They were tough competition, and they had the allure of sexual availability. Swage looked like rough trade and trouble with a capital T. His virtually hairless body and reptilian silkiness set off Lance's mustache and hairy chest, legs, and ass. (This is not the first time I have gushed over this match - see here and here.) Patrick resembled a multitude of 1980s bar types who never even glanced in my direction, further exciting my hopeless infatuation. His mistreatment at Lance's hands compares favorably to his classic run-in with Brad Rochelle. Axel (not to be confused with Axel) was a near-exact replica of my ex, a surfer and photographer who enjoyed roughhouse almost as much as I do. (Years after the breakup we shared a stormy night in San Francisco that threatened our B&B's tasteful furnishings.) So strong was the resemblance that I sometimes wondered if Axel was, in fact, my ex, but Axel's tattoo and the shape of his nose in closeup were significant distinctions. Axel gave Lance some of his toughest competition, perhaps because Lance's usual provocations backfired, Axel being the kind of fighter who thrives on fury.
Wiry Lance not only rushed his opponents but, when he caught them, he clamped on tight as a tick. His boldness and macho self-assurance made him sexy as fuck, and he often mounted their bodies in a highly suggestive manner. He seemed to especially enjoy taking on guys who were somewhat taller and heavier than himself. Swage, Patrick Donovan, and Axel were my favorites. They were tough competition, and they had the allure of sexual availability. Swage looked like rough trade and trouble with a capital T. His virtually hairless body and reptilian silkiness set off Lance's mustache and hairy chest, legs, and ass. (This is not the first time I have gushed over this match - see here and here.) Patrick resembled a multitude of 1980s bar types who never even glanced in my direction, further exciting my hopeless infatuation. His mistreatment at Lance's hands compares favorably to his classic run-in with Brad Rochelle. Axel (not to be confused with Axel) was a near-exact replica of my ex, a surfer and photographer who enjoyed roughhouse almost as much as I do. (Years after the breakup we shared a stormy night in San Francisco that threatened our B&B's tasteful furnishings.) So strong was the resemblance that I sometimes wondered if Axel was, in fact, my ex, but Axel's tattoo and the shape of his nose in closeup were significant distinctions. Axel gave Lance some of his toughest competition, perhaps because Lance's usual provocations backfired, Axel being the kind of fighter who thrives on fury.
Lance Jeffers vs Swage, Wanna Wrestle 10 (NHB-Battle)
Lance Jeffers vs Patrick Donovan, Rec Room Battles 14 (NHB-Battle)
Lance Jeffers vs Axel, Rec Room Battles 15 (NHB-Battle)












Comments
Post a Comment