Sleep Tight













Chasyn vs Cena, Beg for Mercy (UnderGround Wrestler)

Cena gets more sleep in this match than I got all weekend. The semester's coming to an end, and I'm simultaneously wrapping it up and prepping for my summer classes, which launch one week after the end of finals week. Of course, none of that is keeping me away from my wrestling compulsion.

UnderGround Wrestler's Beg for Mercy  is 22 straight minutes of sleeper holds, courtesy of indie wrestler Chasyn. I'd personally prefer more grappling, but Chasyn doesn't have time to teach Cena everything he needs to know to compete with a pro of his caliber. He makes his case by clipping the brawny rookie's wings - again and again and again - providing viewers with lots of grade-A (but unconscious) eye candy and perhaps teaching Cena to watch who he picks a fight with, too.

Is it just me or does Cena look more like Brute Baynard the more muscle he packs onto his body? He has shuffled off his boyish prettiness and looks hard as nails now. But big muscle doesn't intimidate Chasyn, who knows that it counts for nothing against a fighter who knows how to sneak an attack, which Chasyn does, slamming his boot to the barefoot beefcake's abs in the midst of a test of strength.

Beg for Mercy is a sequel to $1000 Challenge, which I haven't seen yet. As already indicated, Chasyn keeps Cena off his feet for most of this match. The question is whether Cena has the resources to pull his chestnuts out of the fire in the match's final minutes. Meanwhile, enjoy the view of those lip-smacking pecs and abs, thanks to UnderGround Wrestler's killer camerawork. 


Visit UnderGround Wrestler, here.

Comments

  1. Never gonna turn down a chance to admire Cena/Tanner's hot bod, though I think I prefer the Tanner bod to the Cena model at this point...
    Thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST SLEEPER MATCH EVER!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more