Tight
Cena vs Blayne, Full Nelson (UnderGround Wrestler)
Although I'm not a fan of single-hold wrestling videos, this one works, especially starting six minutes in, when Cena and Blayne render the full control and full agony of the full nelson, bound together like cobra and mongoose. Cena exults in his mastery over Blayne, who, in turn, sells the endless crucifixion for all it's worth. Other holds and moves intermix with the nelson and its variants. Blayne struggles to grab hold of the ring ropes to free himself from Cena's taut grip. Cena uses his muscle not just to maintain the hold but also to subject his dramatically hapless victim to grinding torment.
The 32-minute struggle makes the shortlist of matches in which I'd happily take either man's place. I find Cena and Blayne irresistible. The camera stays tight on the action, drawing attention to Cena's muscles and hairy legs and Blayne's capacity to endure pain and express it ultra-vividly. Though not deliberately erotic, the tangle of limbs is charged with sex, and long takes let viewers wrap themselves in m4m body contact. It's virtual frottage, with heat I could almost feel. And if you happen to be into armpits, hairy and on full display, you can't do better than UnderGround Wrestler's Full Nelson.
Visit UnderGround Wrestler here.
The 32-minute struggle makes the shortlist of matches in which I'd happily take either man's place. I find Cena and Blayne irresistible. The camera stays tight on the action, drawing attention to Cena's muscles and hairy legs and Blayne's capacity to endure pain and express it ultra-vividly. Though not deliberately erotic, the tangle of limbs is charged with sex, and long takes let viewers wrap themselves in m4m body contact. It's virtual frottage, with heat I could almost feel. And if you happen to be into armpits, hairy and on full display, you can't do better than UnderGround Wrestler's Full Nelson.
Visit UnderGround Wrestler here.














Aside from being basically a one hold match, despite your kudos, it also looks too one-sided for me. Especially since I like both men and for once Blayne is facing some one that approximates his size. Even a one-hold match could be exciting with exchanged dominance.
ReplyDelete