El Regreso del Fuego










Returning after an injury put him out of commission for six months, El Fuego faces the UCW champion, Tyson the Hammer. As cocky as ever, Tyson doesn't know or pretends not to know who Fuego is, but I bet he won't forget him after this fight. As events unfold, we witness how ready the masked man is to return to the game.

Over the years, Tyson has evolved into a coolly predatory wrestler. The championship, which he has held for a year this month, has succeeded in increasing his self-confidence on the mat and in the ring and solidifying his fight style, which combines elements of Nero Angelo with elements of Angel Estrada, the man he beat for the belt. The synthesis has produced a style distinctly Tyson's own.

Though Eli Black unmasked El Fuego earlier this year, we fans have yet to see his face. Tempting as it is to cast this as a mask-vs-belt match, it isn't that. I would like to see Fuego in a mask-vs-mask stakes match against a new masked luchadore. (Kenny Star is my personal pick for El Fuego's next opponent. Or Chase Michaels.) At first sight, I was struck by the wrestler's ebullient charisma - quite an accomplishment when a mask hides all facial expressions. His body expresses everything we need to know about his dynamism and fearlessness. And it is some  body!









Visit UCW here.

Comments

  1. I am still hyped for the unmasking match in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Sean! Timing is everything - too soon or too late could evaporate the mystique. That body, though, proves that my favorite masked wrestlers have killer physiques.

      Delete
    2. Is that a confirmed thing that's happening, or is this wishful thinking? I would absolutely love to see El Fuego unmasked! I feel like I usually need to be able to see a guy's face to really enjoy his agony, so masked wrestlers normally don't do as much for me, but there's something so sexy about El Fuego that makes him the exception to that rule for me. Even still, the humiliation of losing his mask would definitely be fucking amazing!

      Delete
    3. El Fuego is an exception to the rule for me, too, Nodo.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more