Born Sinner


Hold it. Give the GIFs some time to wake up











Matt Cross vs Judas Icarus, Super 8XGP (DEFY Wrestling)

This July 25 battle starts with choreography and ends with mutually assured destruction. Not usually a fan of choreography, I stayed tuned because I'm a Matt Cross fan and have been since first seeing him in Beyond Wrestling. (I also got to meet him briefly at last year's WrestleCade in Winston-Salem. Great guy.)  Though flippy hijinks do little to catch my dick's attention, I will say the intricate and wow-y moves in the first two-thirds of Cross vs Icarus put some added thump in my heart. And Judas Icarus piqued my interest, too.

The Canadian "Born Sinner" has been wrestling professionally since 2016, when he was eighteen. I don't need an excuse to like young guys who are trouble, but Judas is an awesome performer. He's like a combination of Jonas Brother and Tommy "Wildfire" Rich. The body alone is worth a looksee, but he's clearly up for the challenge a veteran like Cross presents. He's strong, agile, and sumptuously emotive - he provides enough facial expressions to cover for both himself and Matt.

The fight ends with a colossal slug fest that very nearly leaves both men unconscious. It's the one part that perked up my dick, which also enjoyed the close shots of the wrestlers in the process of wearing down (the fifth and eight GIFs). I would have included the punching but it was too long and apparently too much for my GIF maker to handle. Besides, the match is available in its entirety on YouTube, so enjoy on your own.


Visit DEFY Wrestling here.





Comments

  1. I just love the “younger wrestler vs older wrestler” trope and this match is great! Thanks for featuring it! I remember Matt Cage from years ago and he certainly has matured nicely.

    I’ve had my eye on Judas Icarus and thought he would end up here on RaSI eventually… I’m not sure if that’s the best name he could have come up with but he has a kicking body and great wrestling style. I can’t decide if he’s “cute,” “hot” or “handsome” but he has an unfortunate habit (shtick?) of sticking his tongue out (ala Gene Simmons) in his promo pictures and during matches which throw off my opinion. Anybody else?

    The Defy wrestling “league” has some great guys and matches overall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more