The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Sweat
Arturo Wrestler vs Dark JR. (Hunkswrestling)
First, the totally irrelevant personal associations. Dark JR physically reminds me of Luis, my dear friend from my Miami days up to my Carolina days - 1968 to 2004, when he died of an AIDS-related illness. I get the warm feeling in my eyes that often precedes full-on tears as I write even these few sentences. Luis was somewhat more muscular than Dark. We never wrestled. In fact, he thought my erotic interest in wrestling was weird until I showed him my VHS tape of Paul Perris vs Roman Stone. We never fucked. We were not each other's "type," but we knew each other's "type" at a glance. (Arturo would have been Luis's type.) When asked by friends, as we often were, whether we'd ever had each other, Luis's response was, campily, "We are too much like sisters." Well, enough of that.
This Hunkswrestling match attracted me less out of nostalgia than out of interest in the muscles on Arturo's back, the severe haircut, and, as my title suggests, the sweat. The fight is more erotic than the other Hunkswrestling matches I've seen so far. There's a pervasive tone here of Daddy taking charge of his wayward boy, a scenario that tickles my nutsack a bit. It appears that it tickles Dark's nuts, too. After Arturo squats on Dark's face and presses the heel of one hand to the boy's eyes (my kind of man), his free hand reaches back to grope Dark JR.'s ready bulge (fourth GIF above). When Arturo dismounts, Dark's right hand caresses the cock, and the camera zooms in (fifth GIF above). I doubt the moment was missed by anybody who visits this blog, but I direct your attention to it more for my gratification than for your edification.
Slippy-slidey sweat grappling is basic to my tastes in wrestling, even with no groping. Sweaty slug-outs also do the trick. This match gets sweaty relatively early, appearing within the first three minutes, and the sweat amasses for the rest of the 15-minute video. The wrestling is good and sloppy (unrehearsed and spontaneous) the way I like it. Oil matches, which I enjoy, are far too intentional to reach the Sublime that sweat often brings to a brawl. And, yeah, as my title suggests, the bigger guys usually sweat bigger than the smaller guys - glistening titans that could almost be ancient gods of aggression.
Visit Hunkswrestling here.
This Hunkswrestling match attracted me less out of nostalgia than out of interest in the muscles on Arturo's back, the severe haircut, and, as my title suggests, the sweat. The fight is more erotic than the other Hunkswrestling matches I've seen so far. There's a pervasive tone here of Daddy taking charge of his wayward boy, a scenario that tickles my nutsack a bit. It appears that it tickles Dark's nuts, too. After Arturo squats on Dark's face and presses the heel of one hand to the boy's eyes (my kind of man), his free hand reaches back to grope Dark JR.'s ready bulge (fourth GIF above). When Arturo dismounts, Dark's right hand caresses the cock, and the camera zooms in (fifth GIF above). I doubt the moment was missed by anybody who visits this blog, but I direct your attention to it more for my gratification than for your edification.
Slippy-slidey sweat grappling is basic to my tastes in wrestling, even with no groping. Sweaty slug-outs also do the trick. This match gets sweaty relatively early, appearing within the first three minutes, and the sweat amasses for the rest of the 15-minute video. The wrestling is good and sloppy (unrehearsed and spontaneous) the way I like it. Oil matches, which I enjoy, are far too intentional to reach the Sublime that sweat often brings to a brawl. And, yeah, as my title suggests, the bigger guys usually sweat bigger than the smaller guys - glistening titans that could almost be ancient gods of aggression.
Dark JR. Arturo Wrestler
Visit Hunkswrestling here.













If you purchase a video off their site, is it supposed to be an instant download link like it says on their site? I bought a video yesterday and I got an email confirming payment but my account still shows everything is still pending. Most of the other sites like UCW, BGEAST, etc. have all been instant or within the hour so just wondering if anyone else has that experience.
ReplyDeleteI did not have that problem. I was able to download the video within minutes of ordering. The download link is NOT in the email that they send. Instead, you must initiate the download from your purchases within their site. Navigating the site is hard because it is in Spanish only. I had to use Google Translate to help me find my way around.
Delete