¡Joder!














Danny Del Toro vs Kiyoshi Bloom, Unleashed (Wrestler4Hire) 

One of the year's best! Usually in ring matches I prefer wrestlers with more meat, more thump, for instance, Caleb Klein, in yesterday's post on W4H. However, one, there are always exceptions. Two, though this fight happens in a ring, an unleashed Del Toro ignores the ropes in the interest of giving Bloom the ass-kicking of his life. Three, Danny Del Toro is a god among heels.

He and Kiyoshi are making their Wrestler4Hire debut in this fight (currently available under Member Videos). Bloom sells beautifully, that is, if he is indeed selling and not being brutalized for real. Del Toro, at 5'9", 165#, is phenomenal and on a whole 'nother level. He joins the ranks of Eli Black and Rex Bedford, lean but sadistic heel-deities who show no mercy. With just one underground video in his pocket, he is already a superstar at my house.

Danny lambastes Kiyoshi drawing on every Asian stereotype he can think of (a lot, apparently) - offensive to the max (well, not the max  because I have heard worse) - and absolutely right for an SOB of his magnitude. Mean words are not even half of it because he treats Kiyoshi like he's gum stuck to the bottom of his Air Jordan Silvers. Sexy as fuck, too, the more so the more riled up he gets - and he leads with rage plus.

This match tops my wish list for videos to buy and download when available. Those eyes! that torso! the firm round ass! Del Toro rouses my inner masochist. May his reign as underground wrestling's Gozer the Destructor be long and ruinous!


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

  1. Del Toro does seem like a sexy, mean beast. His look and attitude suggest experience. I hope a) he makes lots of matches for W4H, b) he has a history with some other promotion that I stumble upon, c) he and Eli find themselves together for a sweat and torture filled match! Happy New Year, Joe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did black and del toro have a match together? that would be fire.

      Delete
    2. Not that I can remember, Ivan. It would have been volcanic for sure. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. When I found out Danny was joining the W4H roster I nearly fell out of my chair. Loved watching him in the indies. I cannot wait to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more