Locker-Room Talk
DJ Beckham Jr. vs Guido Genatto (Wrestler4Hire)
Feliz Navidad. I'm in Madrid to New Year's, but I'll try to stay in touch with the blog as much as possible. Meanwhile, I caught this match among the Member Videos at W4H and find it irresistible. I've been a Guido man forever. DJ is new to me and a potential obsession. This match got my juices flowing. It's got the necessary components: two hot guys, great sells, a heel who won't accept a submission, a jobber who holds out when all hope has vanished, a knockout, and sweat.
DJ is working out for an upcoming championship match. Apparently out of sheer boredom, Guido wants to mess the guy up, which he does in A1 Genatto style, substituting the metal lockers for ring ropes and working helpless Beckham up against them. DJ is sweating just a few minutes into the assault, but Guido keeps his cool and demented rage for the duration. Halfway through, Beckham turns on the hairy devil in a hope spot that's more speck than spot. Blink and you'll miss it. So it's a total squash, which, as my screen shots bear witness to, the wrestlers sell soundly over a 20-minute stretch.
The lockers add percussion, but the sweet spots (for me) are Guido's various mat attacks, specializing in the punishing details that sometimes get overlooked - the working of the smaller joints (for instance, the ankle in the last image). For body contact, Guido crushes DJ under his weight and attaches himself like a squid to Beckham's writhing (and did I mention sweating) body. This, my merry gentlemen, is the true meaning of Christmas.
Visit Wrestler4Hire here.










Comments
Post a Comment