American Puta
Blake Starr vs Mason Broder (Wrestler4Hire)
Mason Broder knows the holds. Blake Starr knows the ropes. Both are equipped with the grappling know-how to achieve their goals, but in the end killer instinct tilts the balance in favor of the ultimate winner. Science or spectacle? the relentless grappler or the showboating stud? - I have to admit I could not predict who the killer would be. That's a good thing.
The fight begins, as usual, with strutting and mouthing off. Mason is from Spain and struggles with his English, but he gets the hang of American-style banter about halfway through the match. Blake is sinewy and cut like a waffle iron, but the strength of the more loosely built Mason takes him completely by surprise. Though this is a ring contest, Mason focuses on straight-edge mat grappling. Blake makes use of the ring ropes and showoffy takedowns, but ultimately he has to play by Mason's rules - that is, the rules of the mat, a style he is quick to adopt.
For me, there is no stand-alone moment in this match, yet the action holds together and progresses at a steady pace, with the advantage shifting regularly from one man to the other. Both men reveal unanticipated fight. Starr and Broder alike come to accept that this will not be as easy a battle as they had thought. Both tap out more than they expected to. In the end, a headscissors decides the match, making both men shiny with sweat and knocking one man out.
Visit Wrestler4Hire here










Mason Broder = Steve Mason from hunkswrestling / UCW, right?
ReplyDeleteRight!
DeleteClicking on the link above takes me to my Wrestler4Hire dashboard.
ReplyDeleteIf I go directly to Mason Broder (or Border) under wrestlers,
it says "No video(s) found."
I'm a big Steve Mason fan - I have bought many of the HunksWrestling.com videos.
I would love to buy this one if I could.
Mat - This match is still accessible under Member Videos (requires membership - and the videos are not for download). I don't know if or when the match will be available for download.
Delete