Cleaning House












Chris Tyler and Warren Banks vs Cara Noir and Kip Sabian, Evolution 60: I Was a King Under Your Control (HOPE Wrestling)

I don't know whether ringside announcer Gordon Solie invented the expression, but it's his voice I hear when I think of a wrestler "cleaning house." The phrase refers to that moment in a tag team event when, after one man has been relentlessly abused by both members of the opposing team, by some miracle of endurance and resolve  the hapless victim manages to tag in his partner, and the partner commences to mop the mat with the faces of the man's oppressors. It's one of my favorite turns in pro wrestling.

As bad guys Cara Noir and Kip Sabian beat up good guy Warren Banks in this 2018 match, Banks's partner Chris Tyler must watch helplessly from his corner. He is frustrated and angry, but he can't do anything about it until he is legally tagged in. Meanwhile, Noir and Sabian enjoy beating Banks to a pulp. In addition to the hotness of the four contenders, the situation gives me a boner, partly from the beauty of the evil and suffering I am witnessing, but mostly from the expectation that Chris will skin Cara and Kip alive once he's able to get his hands on them.



Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more