Wanna Fight













Jesse Zane vs Dante, Catalog 18 - Balls to the Wall (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

Very likely this is my favorite MuscleBoy fight. I haven't seen all the matches in the latest catalog, but this one touches my hot spots. Jesse always has been the most sensuous of wrestlers, and try as he might, Dante can't escape the punishments Jesse has lined up for him. The erotic appeal of these two wrestlers - especially against each other - is indisputable but also inexpressible. The attraction doesn't stem from a "type" or, to my recollection, a reminder of someone I once knew. They just look like they'd be fun to wrestle - and hang around with. They are simply and unpretentiously sexy.

The MBW catalog description notes the bilingualism of the contest, which is a refreshing departure from the norm - and seductive. Also, despite its frank eroticism, the video features no sex or nudity, though Jesse teases us with his bare ass in a jockstrap - and there is, of course, my frequent assertion that "wrestling IS sex."  The match maximizes body contact, intense clutches, aggressive manhandling, highly expressive grunts and grimaces, mutual fatigue, and body heat. Heaven, in other words. The fun-size space provides a level of intimacy comparable to a bedroom or back-of-the-woodshed tussle.

Jesse vs Dante falls into the category of matches I will watch periodically for the rest of my life. This is the comradely but rough scuffle I yearned for well before I had pubes and crave even now in my silver years. Why this appeals to me more than straight or penetrative sex I have so far been unable to explain, but it does - and my acceptance and celebration of this unaccountable truth are and always have been the subject of this blog.


Visit MuscleBoy here.


Comments

  1. I must say that haircut works better on him compared to the previous vids.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more