The Hunk with the Tree Trunks













Chase Gosling vs Matt Vine, #PPW211 - 11 August 2018 (Premier Pro Wrestling)

Oh, the stamina of burly men! Two Goliaths in one ring! Destinies inescapably entwined! This championship sees Gosling and Vine hurl themselves at each other, their bodies both catapults and projectiles. This is a match worthy of the word epic. If you're going to call something pro wrestling, then it had goddamn better be this grand. I have often said the best matches are those between men who have faced off several times before, as indeed these two have. The battlers still sport knuckle-prints from previous collisions and have come to know their opponents' bag of tricks as intimately as their own. Matches this big, this important, are symphonic in their intricacy and scope. They make me wish I were bigger, thicker, stronger. These broad-shouldered warriors make me yearn for an arch-enemy of my own, a nemesis to clobber and smash and vanquish. And vanquish  is the right word for the way these fighters resolve their issues in this 2018 contest. Matt Vine and Chase Gosling together are probably the most exciting combatants I have ever seen.


Visit Premier Pro Wrestling here.

Comments

  1. Thank you for reigniting my spark for Chase and Matt. I remember stumbling across a match between these 2 a few years back. Chase had a really great full nelson variation submission hold as well. I will have to go back and revisit some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These PPW matches are about 1000 times better than what the majority of the "private" wrestling video firms offer...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more