About-Face











Scrappy vs Drago (Wrestler4Hire)

For the first half, plus some, Scrappy vs Drago is fireman's-carry bear-hug muscle-pose, cha-cha-cha. It's all right, but not what I'm paying for, kind of like the banana pudding at a dinner theater. Then Scrappy saves the day! First, he breaks a sweat that's like the Noah's Ark version of sweat - gorgeous, slippery, definitely eye-catching. Then he boings his fist up between Drago's tree-trunk thighs and slams the guy's balls halfway to the Adam's apple. Scrappy's introduction of new and modestly vicious holds breaks the monotony of what had looked like shelf-stocking day at Staples and throws the rest of the fight into high gear.

I write off the first half as sly ribbing of one or two of Wrestler4Hire's competitors, which  book bodybuilders who manage only three holds a match, usually the fireman's carry, the bear hug, and bodyscissors. Drago is gorgeous, to be sure, and I'm looking forward to watching his earlier match versus fellow muscle-dude Joey Nux. Drago looks a lot like his namesake, Ivan Drago, just an inch shorter, though, yet in most respects grandiosely more ripped. I think he's hotter than Dolph Lundgren, but his staredown is not as baleful.

My raves go to Scrappy, who has not yet outstayed his welcome at Skull Island. Not by a long shot. He is not the best wrestler, not the biggest either, but he is more giddy fun than most big-show wrestlers. And he fights against his natural cuteness to show higher levels of ferocity than most of his competitors do. He's a tough kid brother type, full of charm and berserker enthusiasm. He may seldom win, but he fights like a Komodo dragon. 


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.


Comments

  1. I hadn't realized how huge Drago is!

    I have to disagree about his namesake. Lundgren may be less massive, but he's far hotter.

    I like Scrappy quite a lot, but even reading the title, I knew Drago was the underdog. My inclination is to root for that guy. So, I'm disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the match, OF COURSE, but haven't watched it yet -- very backlogged in viewing... I also had the hots for Dolph back in the day. Now I have Scrappy, among a few others. He never ceases to satisfy, and I do like it when his ferocity is unleashed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can anyone be hotter than Dolph Lundgren?

    ReplyDelete
  4. In GIF #4, where Scrappy has a figure-4 headscissors is one on my pet peeves. He is applying it wrong but putting his ankle on top of his knee, instead of under it. I see this a lot. You can't really apply any pressure when applied this way, he is basically just "holding" Dolph's head with his legs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more