Wanker



Michael Spencer vs Ricky South, We Sold Our Soul for Rock 'n' Robbie (Pro Wrestling Australia)

Bruno at Beefcakes of Wrestling has been posting pinup-ready photos of Michael Spencer since 2016. This Fans Bring the Weapons match, from June of 2018, sees Spencer, in black and red, working through his feud with Ricky South (in jungle-red lipstick - of some interest, Ricky and PWA launched the Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras this year). The idea of weapons in the squared circle does not usually interest me, but this match does. Its all-out ultra-violence is tarted up in toy-shop colors. No blood is drawn, which is miraculous considering the fight's roughness. Guitars, Legos, and even a bowling ball (right to the nuts) are brandished, but my favorite moments are when they fling their fists, feet, and whole bodies into each other. Spencer is heat personified. God, I love a good fight - and this one is ballsy as fuck!












Visit Pro Wrestling Australia here.

Comments

  1. I don't like foreign objects...period, exclamation point. Those in this sequence so distract me, I can't enjoy it. I've admired Spenser for years,, but not this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize this post is about Michael Spencer … but I’ve had my eye on Ricky South for several months now.
    I could do without the lipstick but I find everything else about him to be incredibly appealing. I love his thick body stuffed into those small trunks and then his chunky legs covered with dark curly hair protruding down to those old school wrestling shoes he wears. Gotta wonder where he may end up with his gimmick.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more