Diesel Power











Tucker vs Joseph Conners, Diesel Power (Pro Wrestling Ulster)

Two in a row! Dr. L dropped two fantastic recommendations on me this week. We leap from Adelaide to Ulster for another highly stylized edge-of-your-seat fight, this time from the fall of 2017. I anatomized one of Tucker's early bouts almost six years ago, confessing my predilection for Irish brawlers in the process. Compared to these two matches, most other ring matches look like the sixth-grade musical. 

As even their haircuts and ring gear proclaim, Tucker and Conners engage in a speed versus brute battle, which looks like it could go either way right up to the end. I like both styles, usually preferring the bulk of brutes, but in this case, Tucker has the Stretch Armstrong physique I've admired in ring wrestlers since the 1970s. He's all the better for having dexterity and lightning reflexes along with the thick muscle.


Visit Pro Wrestling Ulster here on Twitter.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more