Muscle Relaxers
Joey Nux vs Austin Adonis, Catalog 3 (NHB Fights)
Joey and Austin get me licking my lips within seconds. We're looking at some hot muscle here. I'd trade places with either man - especially for the part, early on, when Joey straddles Austin's hips and they jockey for control of the other. Austin looks like Secret Service to me, and Joey, like a bounty hunter in the Old West. Adonis has a cool-under-pressure energy going for him, and Nux is like somebody built entirely out of firecrackers.
The first fall by submission happens almost at once, and one man steers the rest of the video. The competition is sportsmanlike. Nux and Adonis keep their eyes glued on each other for the full match. It's one long negotiation of limbs and weight. In the end, as seems to be already a standard form for NHB Fights, the vanquished raises the victor's arm with a level of humility and (more than resignation) contentment. The nobility of the gesture chokes me up a bit.
And I'm repeating myself, I know, but how I love actual grappling! If I were rich, I'd have a wrestling pit in my living room, instead of a fireplace, instead of a swimming pool out back (though frankly I'd like a pool, too). The slow struggle soothes me like a crackling fire or a well-stocked aquarium. I might give up all other forms of entertainment, reclining on my chaise longue like a Roman emperor, watching a constant stock of wrestlers of all ages, builds, races, levels of experience, preferably well matched to each other, wearing each other down to nubs.
Visit NHB Fights here.











Maybe NHB Fights is the new Movimus, you know, real men doing real grappling. I did not know Nux can wrestle until you wrote this article, which prompted me to watch the match and converted me into loving this hunk from a whole new perspective.
ReplyDeleteJoey Nux is very hot.
ReplyDelete