Something











Jake Something vs Alec Price, Practice What You Preach (Limitless Wrestling)

Jake Something's uber-manliness has sex appeal, especially as he squashes high-flying runt Alec Price … repeatedly. For fans like me, who have had their fill of moonsault sentons, Jake provides restitution by smacking Price to the mat till he sticks there. I've never been a fan of big-vs-little matches because usually the little guy wins not by wrestling prowess but by launching himself repeatedly off ring ropes and aprons. If this February 22nd match doesn't put an end to this angle once and for all, it does give it a needed rest.

The crowd doesn't like Alec, a classic too-big-for-his-britches hotshot whose luck ran out when he got booked to face Jake. He's the kind of heel I, too, savor the destruction of. Price has some amazing moves, though, using his aerial antics to gain some leverage over Something, assaults as spine-shattering as Jake's. I can't imagine these smackdowns as being even remotely safe, but I try not to think about it too often because they are so fucking amazing to watch. (It's a little like foie gras. I avoid the truth to palliate my guilty conscience.)

I like matches that make the wrestling ring squeak and rumble, and this one fits the bill.


Visit Limitless Wrestling here.

Comments

  1. Beautiful destruction of Alec Price - RIP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The toss in that first gif. Holy shit lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake would be superhot if he trimmed that idiotic beard. The long-beard look is hideous, and should have gone away years ago. I love a good beard, but not these long moronic things. I have no idea why otherwise-sexy men insist on wearing this grotesque, filthy, ugly crap on their face.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more