Lopez/LaChance









Chace LaChance vs Aaron Lopez (Wrestler4Hire)

I can think of worse ways to while away the time in semi-lockdown than watching Chace LaChance shuffle Aaron Lopez here and there in the ring. It's not wrestling, exactly, but, hey, just look at Aaron's and Chace's physiques!  Chace, a master of aimlessness and sardonic understatement, hangs and folds his beautiful plaything like laundry.

This match is from early 2019, probably shot in 2018. In 2012 I commented on his sudden transformation to muscle god. I don't know how long before 2012 he had worked in underground wrestling, but I remember him as slim and fawnlike in early appearances. Initially, he looked uncomfortable in front of the camera. His dry sense of humor revealed itself only gradually. His witty understatements won me as a fan.

In my two postings on Aaron Lopez's low-blows match for Can-Am/Cyberfights last year (a second post because I wanted GIFs of Aaron and TJ Reks in motion), I had more to say about Aaron's beautiful body than the ring action. I'm satisfied to see more of it in this video. Youth and sex appeal go a long ways in the underground (and on blogs like this one), but I hope to see a more outgoing and aggressive Lopez in future releases.


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

  1. Chace LaChance is such a wasted potential. With the muscular, hairy body and alpha attitude he could go so far in the homoerotic aspect of wrestling, but instead of headlocks, sleepers, and scissors he opts for the WWF-style wrestling, which to me is a dime-a-dozen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more