Loser Gets Fucked











Scott Randsome vs Jake Andrews, Fantasy Fight 1 (BG Enterprise)

This video was released 26 years ago. Back then, I owned few VHS tapes, which were more expensive than DVDs today. I didn't have this match, but I remember wanting it, mostly because of Jake Andrews, who was my type - six feet tall, a hundred-ninety-something - back when I had only one type. I had clung to the one type for decades. It linked me to high school and early college days. Scott Randsome, the smooth blond,  most definitely caught my eye, too, but it was Jake I wanted to wrestle.

This, believe it or not, is the first time I have posted on Randsome. I can't explain the oversight. For so long I watched and rewatched the same five or six VHS tapes that, when I could finally afford more underground matches, I wanted just the new stuff. I didn't forget the past, but I tried to keep my jack-off sessions up to date. Watching this match I remember how great underground wrestling was in the '90s.

I bought the download of this match this week. It stands the test of time, as the saying goes. It certainly holds its own against everything currently available. I'm not saying that it's better than what we have today, just that it has aged remarkably well. This could almost pass for a 2020 release. It explores all the senses - not just sight, sound, and touch, but also taste - and I can almost smell the sweat, the cum, the shower stall.

The mirror is almost as important a character as Scott and Jake are. About a third of the 40-minute fight is seen reflected in the mirrored wall panels. We see the wrestlers reflected, they see themselves - I don't know, but it feels like there's something magical about mirrors, or maybe haunting  is the word I'm looking for. At the height of HIV, which it was, I lost friends, lived cautiously and incautiously by turns. In the age of Facebook and selfies, which I suppose we're now nearing the end of, mirrors are almost superfluous.

Anyway …

What I really meant to write about is how gorgeous Randsome is, how masterfully he maneuvers big hairy-chested Andrews around the mat, how shower water feels against wrestling-chafed skin.


Visit BG Enterprise vis the Rope Mall.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more