Mack in Black











Scrappy vs Mack Rodemeyer (Wrestler4Hire)

Seems like I bump into Scrappy everywhere I turn. That's not a complaint. I only wish it were literally the case. Now there's Mack Rodemeyer, big and tough and dressed in black. Still, Scrappy's my man, the man of the moment, the right man for the job. Mack's taller, maybe heavier, but that won't matter because Scrappy's gonna put Mack off his feet for most of the 23-minute brawl.

Mack starts out with a low blow, forearm up between the thighs while Scrappy poses, smack into Cupid's coin purse. Beyond that opener, Mack really doesn't know what to do, so he feels Scrappy up, mounts his lower back, and flexes. It's the flexing that spells Mack's doom. Scrappy strikes back, and Scrappy knows exactly how to mess a dude up.

Don't count Mack out, though. He's ready to yank his opponent's curly hair and cop some more feels. Mack's all right. He embraces the moment and makes the most of an opportunity poor schmucks like us can only dream about. Apart from the hair-pulling and ball-busting, his moves are from the massage  school of wrestling. The important thing is that Scrappy breaks a fine sweat and suffers gorgeously.

Payback is coming. Scrappy snaps his legs on Mack's head and wipes the big man's nose on the mat. Scrappy in gear for comeuppance is probably my favorite version of the guy, arguably the most adored and adorable man in underground wrestling. And nobody tops Scrappy in the headscissors department. Those thighs, my god, those thighs!

In the match's final quarter, Scrappy gets cocky, maybe too cocky, and opens the door for a Rodemeyer comeback. The boys wrestle against the ropes and up the turnbuckle, paving the way for (you read my mind) a sweaty headscissors knockout!


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

  1. I've been looking forward to Mack's debut ever since I turned the W4H calendar to March and seen his beautiful face gracing the page. I was a little concerned if Mack had the ability to put on some decent wrestling, but by your review it sounds like he does. Can't wait to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more