My Drew Feelings









Drew Harper vs Ronnie Pearl, ref  Slade Groman (Wrestler4Hire)

Three reasons I needed this fight. Slade as the shady ref. Ronnie as the suave metropolitan heel. And Drew Harper as the beefy linebacker. Drew was the main draw for me. His height and heft and plain good looks are turn-ons. He knows how to wrestle and suffer, and Ronnie Pearl gives him plenty of opportunities to do both, with emphasis on suffering.

I wish I could put into words the meaty glory of all three wrestlers and the enthralling contrasts from one set of broad shoulders to the next. I think the GIFs provide a good enough explanation for my feelings for this match. The image of a big sweaty hunk in agony and rage is central to my psychology. I can't imagine a heaven worth going to that doesn't have dogs and wrestling. Obviously, wrestling is the guiding light of this blog. My dream match would be to pit all-American Drew against hairy-chested German Muscle Beast. Wrestler4Hire hits close enough to the prostate gland with this 2019 match.







Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

  1. Nice to see Ronnie Pearl in control...BUT...he just suffers so darn well...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more