Aspen For It













Austin Tyler vs Aspen, Catalog 20 - All Out Brawl! (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

My hat's off to Aspen for getting in the MuscleBoy ring with Austin Tyler. He even gets in a few licks, mostly with cheap shots, more than once putting the pro in a disadvantageous position. But if I were he, I would have to ask myself, "Was it worth it to ponytail-toss Austin Tyler? Why would I piss off  a wrestler who maims opponents for less? Why not just belly-flop into a pool of piranhas?"

The capstone match of MBW's Catalog 20 is not as one-sided as I paint it, but it does curve conspicuously in Austin's favor. Austin doesn't tolerate wannabes who intentionally provoke him. Aspen thinks ir's cute to rile the handsome hothead up. How far into his own dismantling he is when he stops thinking that, I cannot say. Austin doesn't give him much time to think.

I am going to miss Tyler's presence in underground wrestling. I have glanced at some of his work above ground. He's good, but he isn't pull-a-grown-man's-stomach-out-his-asshole good.  Or I haven't yet seen that side of him on the kid-friendly indie circuit. One great thing (of many great things) about underground wrestling is that the good promoters give pros like Tyler creative control - by which I  mean, of course, destructive control.


Visit MuscleBoy here.


Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more