My Fundoshi











Justin Powers vs Luke Maxwell, Catalog 3 - Muscle Boys Dominate (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

The story of my fundoshi precedes the moment I got my hands on it. It goes back to one of my favorite MuscleBoy matches, maybe my top favorite match (the competition being, as people say, stiff).

It was July of 2017 when Justin Powers vs Luke Maxwell was released. On the same day I downloaded the match, I received a short video of Justin Powers thanking me by name for being a fan.

Then he introduced my other favorite MBW wrestler, Nick Flex, who likewise thanked me for supporting him and MuscleBoy, still a relatively new promotion. Nick and Justin were together for a match that wouldn't release for another seven months.

A few weeks after Flex vs Powers dropped, I got to meet the MuscleBoy bosses in person, and besides treating me to good wine and eats and arranging for Jesse Zane to put me in a side headlock and letting me enter the hallowed black and orange mat room, where most MBW matches are shot, they presented me with the fundoshi Powers wore in Powers vs Maxwell.

Regrettably, Justin had earlier announced that back problems would prohibit him from shooting any new matches, so I never got to meet him in person, though a few more preexisting Powers matches were released over the next four months.

Powers vs Maxwell came out in Catalog Three. It's greatness rests on Justin's bravura performance (and ass, sturdy physique, sly smile, and sweat). He's well matched against Luke, who beats him up for the first nine minutes (of a 35-minute video). Then, Justin strikes back, and the battle evens up, with Luke succeeding in stripping the trunks off Justin, leaving Powers all but naked in his white fundoshi. By the video's midpoint, though, Justin is relentlessly mopping the mat with Luke's butt - and this is the tastiest part of the match.

I get harder each five or six minutes of this match. I love the pinch Luke gives Justin's buttcheek after robbing him of his star-spangled trunks. I love the way Justin smashes his opponent's face to the mat, putting his full weight behind the takedown. I love the way Justin's sweaty torso seems to throb as he carries a supine Luke on his shoulders. I love when Justin smiles mischievously  right into the camera lens as he headscissors Luke and then when he dry-humps the guy sideways.  I love the sensuous kiss followed by a punch to Maxwell's upper abdomen (and then he delivers a roundhouse punch with his left fist, clipping Luke on the jaw). And then there's the brokeback finisher!

When I blogged on the fight three years ago this month, I ended the piece by saying, "I'll take the fundoshi, thank you, with yum yum sauce." Today the thong is a treasured possession. And I hate to disappoint any readers, but, no, I haven't done anything kinky* with it.


Visit MuscleBoy here.


* An argument could be made that mere possession of this artifact is kinky.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more