Hero Hunk













Much as it pains me to admit it, I'm a nice guy, nonviolent, considerate of others, liberal, laidback. From childhood, though, I wanted to be a villain. Villains were the ones in charge for 90-percent of the movie. They enjoyed their work, obstructing justice, tormenting beautiful people, stealing from the poor, on the whole grabbing the world by its pussy. If I were a supervillain, my millions of butt-scratching minions would adore me, my name embroidered on their baseball caps. 

I especially liked the villains' freedom to manhandle strong, handsome heroes - and one can never have too many bubble-butted henchmen either. Steel Man, aka Drew Harper, is about as manhandle-able as they come, so much so that it takes two strong Squad Raiders to hold his balls and pull his hair. For 90-percent of this video Gabe Steele and Austin Cooper freely grope, punch, and step on Steel Man's resplendent body. Then they strip Drew down to his thong.

On the surface, Gabe and Austin are using extreme interrogation techniques to pry valuable information out of Steel Man. That's the cover story for the low IQs in the audience. The real story is man-rape, emasculation, and ultimately payback. Drew, our hero hunk, suffers beautifully, sexily, but when he gets loose, he mops the mat with the Squad Raiders' heinies. But can he maintain his solitary attack against two strongmen like Gabe and Austin? Well, that, my friends, is something you'll have to find out for yourselves.

Till next time. Same mat-time. Same mat-channel.


Visit Hero Hunks here via Wrestler4Hire.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more