Laid Out












Caleb Brand vs Rolf Fulton, Knock Outs 4 (BG East)

Caleb Brand has put on 30-40 pounds since this match was shot, and I have to say that, for me, he has remained sexy through every stage of the weight gains, through thick and thin, hairy and smooth, and babyface and heel. It's mostly his self-assuredness that gets me. Rolf Fulton looks more or less the way I have always seen him: lithe, weaselly, and dynamically expressive - virtually the opposite of Caleb in every way but two. Both guys are (1) walking-talking sex and (2) merciless in the squared circle - admittedly not clearly distinguishable traits in my eyes, though theoretically a person could be the one without being the other. (I suppose.)

Like the previous numbers, Knock Outs 4 plays on its title's double meaning. Caleb and Rolf are hotties  intent on wearing each other out. Fulton stretches and shadow-boxes outside the ring. Brand enters, beaming at the prospect of gutting the skinny newcomer. Fulton enters the ring warily. The two converge in the center of the ring and lock up, but Caleb immediately smacks Rolf to the mat. Rolf gets back to his feet slowly, already hurting all over. A minute later, he's switching from leg locks to head locks, spinning Caleb's head. It's pretty spectacular until Brand fights back, flattening his opponent like a tortilla. Unbelievably, though, Fulton springs back, and for the match's first twelve minutes, almost half its full length, the give and take continues, escalating step by step.

In the match's last half, one man dominates. Do I really have to say who? Delivering a crash course (emphasis on crash) on backbreakers, slug-outs, cracked ribs, and chokes, our man proves his dominance and utterly destroys his opponent, who is left wheezing and slap-marked on his back, staring up at the ceiling, wondering if he's alive or dead.


Visit BG East here.

Comments

  1. Awesome Match Joe! I enjoyed it. Rolf kicked it off with a boxing warm up. Brand took the cake when he walked in. What confidence and trash talker. I also like the difference in style and size. Rolf (6'1", 155) is tough and fast. Dope look tatted up and ripped. Brand is like a side of beef. He looks like he's bulking- he's about 30 lbs heavier in the match after this one. I liked his entrance in red trunks- shouting out Is this what they got for me?

    The match is pretty awesome. Brand uses his size to initially push Rolf around but Fulton is quick and uses his speed and muscle to fight back. Although he tries to take Brand out too soon- a fresh Brand easily powers out of Rolf's early attacks.

    Brand continues to trash talk during the match and likes to flex his biceps- his upper body and biceps dwarfing the slim Fulton. He's all man with a huge bulge in his trunks. No fear!

    All in all entertaining. I enjoyed the hulkish Brand battling the skilled slim opponent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more