When Twinks Ruled the Earth











Andy Sutton vs Doug Brandon, Canadian Musclehunk Wrestling 13 (Can-Am)

It looks like an early twink match, but Doug Brandon is in it, which is bound to disrupt the boy-band vibe I associate with twinks. True to form, Brandon (in pink)  is one nasty s.o.b., though here he was not yet in full bloom as brooding rough trade. And I vaguely recall seeing Andy Sutton in something years ago. For some reason I remember it as a match with Randy Page at BG, but that can't be right. I find no record of it online, at any rate.

Despite his very twink-like perkiness, Sutton turns out to be tough competition for Brandon. Though the match lacks the S&M traits I associate with Doug's later matches, this is a brutal contest, albeit a candy-colored one, fulfilling the basic requirements for a male catfight, scratching and pulling hairt. Doug models the perfect hair-pull escape in the third GIF, topping it off by clawing Andy's face. In the seventh GIF, Andy reciprocates with a slow cat-scrach of Doug's stomach and chest. The pale and slender Sutton not only stands in contrast to Brandon in physique and attitude but also shows a lot more spunk than I expected.

Sweet and mean.



Visit Can-Am here.

Comments

  1. Great throwback! Doug was one of my first Can-Am crushes! He is also what turned me on (in more ways than one) to oil matches. His match against Jimmy Dean in particular really pushes all the right buttons for me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more