Austrian Bad Boys
Tommy Torpedo and Tommy Tornado vs Mexx and Maveric Cross, NEW Cold Open 2019 (NEW European Championship Wrestling)
It's a sickness, my obsession with Team Turbulence. This early 2019 match compounds everything I dislike about pro wrestling - the glitz, the grandstanding, the glibness- and still I'm enthralled by the wrestlers, Torpedo for his street-punk handsome face, Tornado for his sensational butt. My imagination turns Torpedo and Tornado into inflatable rubber sex toys - if they were, I'd buy them, dozens of them, filling my bedroom to capacity. I want to hump them both, not one or the other, both.
This is a championship match between the Tommys and the ever-luscious Mexx and studly sidekick Maveric Cross. Cross is from Germany. The other three wrestlers are from Austria. If any other tag team but Torpedo and Tornado were in the ring, my eyes would be fixed on Mexx and Maveric. Mexx is a longtime fascination, who almost singlehandedly destroys the cocky bad boys. Wunderkind Alex Wright trained Torpedo, Tornado, and Cross, and his influence shows in their ability to work the crowd.
Visit NEW European Championship Wrestling here.












Comments
Post a Comment