Future Jock












Gunnar vs Ray Nova, Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

Ray Nova, aka Drew Harper, arrives from the future to battle Gunnar in the archvillain's secret laboratory, though not so secret as to steer clear of graffiti artists. Gunnar is plotting to destroy the world, evidently on the grounds that the future offers subpar wrestling opponents, and the evil genius just might succeed unless Ray can stop him in time.

The best parts of this story are in the first half. The capes provide some swirl to the confrontation and subsequent action. Gunnar's cape is the height of Ice Age fashion. Harper wrestles his glimmering wrap as much as he wrestles Gunnar until he wisely discards it to pummel the villain's stomach. Past the midpoint the supply of holds diminishes, and we have some fetishy stuff that's pretty slow, tame, and familiar.

I am hooked on Harper and Gunnar, and I do not want to miss a chance to watch them grapple. As I have stated before, jungle-lord loincloths and herculean pepla are more my thing, though superheroes and intergalactic warriors are more the style now (and have been for over fifty years). Although I'm not a fan of talking in a fight beyond animal grunts and groans, I have to agree with the W4H commenter who suggested that more dialogue might have perked up the last half.


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more