Muscles, Tats, and Attitude
Christian Thorn vs Cal Bennett (Wrestler4Hire)
Two attractive men are the main draw for this 2018 match. I was expecting Christian to dominate throughout, but the action is give and take to the end. The ride is bumpy, to be sure. Cal is sometimes graceless and lumbering, especially in reversals, yet he has a few dependable wrestling tactics: rear choke, full nelson, body and head scissors, sometimes in combination with each other, but basic. Christian has a bigger arsenal of holds, but in this match, a hint of wildness embellishes his side of the fight, both giving and taking.
The battle is in a wrestling ring, but it might as well be in a mat room. The fighters ignore the ropes and center the action on the ring floor, a plus as far as I'm concerned. Neither man breaks a detectable sweat, but the bodies are honed down to muscle and bone. Given the wrestlers' physical attractiveness, I'm surprised that the match strikes me as unerotic and dry despite typically provocative holds and plenty of skin on display. That is partly attributable to my blogger jadedness, no doubt, but I saw no chemistry between the two athletes. In contrast to his previous matches, Cal has developed a degree of push in his performance, and Christian's emotional sells convey his complete commitment to the fight.
Visit Wrestler4Hire here.










Comments
Post a Comment