Savage Steve
Steve Sterling vs Beau Hopkins, Ca;nadian Musclehunk Wrestling 2 (Can-Am)
Steve Sterling wants to mess beautiful Beau Hopkins up. There's no explanation why, but I don't need explanations. Steve is the prince of rage, and Beau is his unfortunate target. I have known about Steve for decades, but I wasn't a fan until seven or eight years ago. He wasn't my type. Now he's my type. Just in the last two months he's become an obsession. Never say never, to quote Dickens.
Sterling's rage is unquenchable. Beau simply has to exist, and Steve wants to destroy him. (I wouldn't mind destroying Beau myself - the guy is clean-living personified. Who wouldn't want to hop on that and bear down?) At one time I assumed that Steve was all muscle and no moves. How wrong I was! He is one of the most innovative performers of Can-Am's golden age. That takedown in the second GIF above is something I have never seen before - or maybe I never noticed it. But it makes my jaw drop. His other tactics are standard, but he gives them oomph.
What Steve does splendidly is jerk. That embellishment makes any standard hold Steve's own. The fourth and fifth GIFs above and the second and fifth below illustrate the jerk at work (in slow motion). The second and seventh GIF below show how much pleasure he gets in beating Beau or anybody else up. An argument can be made that the bulge in his trunks in the first GIF above makes the same point.
I'm on record as kinky, so it will surprise no one that I would love to be caught between Steve's legs or between his biceps and his pecs. And Beau's gelatinous jiggle is something I'd like to press my cock to. But simply watching Hopkins cave in to Sterling's might gives me the shivers. And the speed with which Steve dismantles Beau (somewhat sapped of its force in my use of slow motion) is exhilarating.
Maybe I went overboard on GIFs ... and slow motion. Every one of these animations is in slow motion - yes, even the third GIF above, believe it or not.


















Great gifs. Beau Hopkins was a gorgeous man. Too bad he couldn't wrestle a lick.
ReplyDeleteAhhh... Steve -- So beautifully and biceptually brutal!
ReplyDeleteI share your desires, Ringsdide!