Ball Game











Drew Harper vs Lobo Gris, Catalog 23 - Good Boys Go Bad (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

You control a man's crotch, and you control the man.

The players are Drew Harper and Lobo Gris, familiar faces elsewhere but new to the MuscleBoy mat. You need balls to get on the mat with either of these guys and luck to still have them when the match is over. The match is not all about crotch abuse - there are gut punches, even foot punches - but in my mental edit of the video, it's all about Drew and Lobo busting each other's nuts.

Drew controls the first third of the match. It takes that long for Lobo to find a spot for fighting back, but when he finds it, he is merciless. Lobo and Drew are close in weight and height, perfection, to my way of thinking. I can't watch the last two-thirds of this match without crossing and uncrossing my legs three or four times a minute. The two lock their bodies tight. They attack and suffer with equal confidence. Neither has fought a better battle, in my opinion.

Over the past year  at various promotions, Drew and Lobo made me realize how hungry I was for meaty young men who wrestle. I love the taut, zero-fat gods, too, and the feisty skin and boners, as well, but Drew and Lobo are full-bodied bruisers with weight I ache to grapple with. 


Visit MuscleBoy here

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more