Purgatorio
Joey McCoy vs Dante, Catalog 23 - Good Boys Go Bad (MuscleBoy Wrestling)
Joey McCoy is a good boy gone bad. Tired of his squeaky clean image, Joey decides to pull out the stops when taking on the always stoic Dante. For most of the match, Joey seems bent on destroying Dante and only becomes more furious after failing to get more than a two-count on his stalwart opponent. Dante takes the punishments in stride. Then, three-quarters of the way through the 31-minute brawl, Dante strikes back with such force that he throws the whole match in a new direction.
I would have preferred more give and take from the start, but I like both of these muscleboys any way I can get them. I have missed Dante for the past four catalogs and was worried I might never see him in the black and orange fightroom again. He's not one of the company's more charismatic wrestlers, but his hot body and unchangeable facial expression are big turn-ons for me. He's got a six-inch and fifty-pound advantage on McCoy, but none of it comes into play until the match's final quarter.
Temperamentally, Dante and Joey are opposites. Dante is as quiet as Joey is rambunctious. What inspires Joey's sudden turn towards the dark side is never revealed. I would have preferred some sweat in this fight and frankly more chemistry between the two wrestlers. I wish the spurts of furious vitality were sustained throughout the match, which ends with a two-minute chokeout that decides the winner and leaves the loser to reconsider some of his recent life choices.
Visit MuscleBoy here.











This definitely seems to be one of their hottest catalogs so far! I can't decide which match I want to get first. Was considering Drew vs Lobo, but I'm also a big Joey fan. The 2 minute choke out you mentioned is a good selling point for me. Hopefully Joey takes Dante down into the "inferno!" :P
ReplyDelete